You don't need BlockLauncher to use Skin Browser (Although you can still use it as an option)
Skin Browser for Minecraft let you browse more than 20,000 skins online and install them directly to all Minecraft platforms.
Here are what Skin Browser for Minecraft can do for you:
1. Browse a huge online database of Minecraft skins. More than 20,000 skins are available.
2. Select each skin, rotate, and turn on/off hat to see if you like it.
3. Apply/Install skins that you like directly to:
- Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Minecraft PC Edition
4. Save your favourite Minecraft skins to Gallery.
5. Email awesome Minecraft skins to your friends.
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Browser for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms